Every time we blame MANKIND for polluting the environment but there are some of them who are taking out the best of the nature and making it STILL with their CAMERA’s……. And they are being AWARDED every YEAR.
I want to show some faces of those great HUMANS with their great WORK…..
Sony World Photography Awards- 2017
- France, 1st Place, National Awards
- Tabular iceberg
- show the world the impact that global warming
- Panama, 1st Place, National Awards
- this iguana was near a small creek
- Serbia, 1st Place, National Awards
- selfie culture determines our existence
- Portugal, 2nd Place, National Awards
- Stuttgart Library in Germany
- Russian Federation, 1st Place, Open, Portraits (Open)
- Mathilda. Inspired by the movie Leon
- Colombia, 1st Place, Open, Motion
- Submerged field
- Ana Maria and her team are constantly fighting
- China, 1st Place, Open, Culture
- Tai Chi
- 1 thousand and 300 people practicing taijiquan
Atkins Ciwem environmental photographer of the year- 2016
- The big flames were thriving on the dry land and had me completely mesmerized in fear and awe
- dedicates his photographic skills to drawing attention to the plight of wildlife under threat.
SL Kumar Shanth
- ‘Losing Ground to Manmade Disaster’
- depicts the damage being wrought on the coastline at Chennai, the biggest metropolis in southern India, by a combination of man-made and natural forces.
- ‘Life Jackets on the Greek Island of Lesbos’
- depicts the discarded life vests used by refugees to cross to Greece from Turkey
- The biggest salt lake in the Middle East, it now contains only 10% of the original amount of water, as a result both of climate change, and of dam and well construction.